After the party guests have left, the confetti has been picked up and you've woken after a few hours of sleep, start the first day of the year off right with a hearty breakfast spread.
Hickory Farms can help you put together a fast, easy breakfast menu that your family will appreciate after a long night of celebrating. Use a variety of your favorite ingredients mixed with the gourmet foods found in gift baskets for a spectacular breakfast feast.
New Year's Day breakfast recipes
* Serve heated leftover holiday ham as the hearty main dish to replenish your family for the day ahead.
* A spinach and egg quiche can be made more filling with crumbled bits of turkey or beef sausage mixed in.
* Make your famous cheesy potato casserole using gourmet cheese, like farmhouse cheddar, smoked gouda blend, mission jack blend and other savory cheeses.
* Serve a refreshing fruit salad using a combination of pears, apples, oranges, kiwis, mangoes and other delicious produce items.
* Top homemade pancakes or waffles with whipped cream and fresh fruit for the special occasion.
* Set out the toaster with whole grain bagels and bread with jelly and jams for toppings.
* Scramble eggs and serve with fresh salsa, grated cheeses and tortilla wraps for your family to build their own breakfast burritos.
* For a sweet start to the day, include cinnamon rolls and other mouth-watering pastries for a special treat.
Serve delicious food all year long
Don't stop serving your family and party guests delicious meals after New Year's celebrations. Let Hickory Farms inspire your next family or holiday gathering with the delicious foods found in gourmet gift baskets. Party menu planning can be easy and fun with preparation and excitement for the celebration ahead.