Site Comments

Comments
Glory Ukr org - 7/28/2014 7:46 PM
0 Votes
There is a tragedy going on in Ukraine provoked and fueled by Putin! Slava-Ukraine.org Glory-Ukraine.org

Glory Ukr org - 7/28/2014 7:20 PM
0 Votes
Wonderful opportunity for showing the support to struggling and bleeding Ukraine and to demonstrate against the Hitlerism of Putin and the terrorism of pro-Moscow groups, which terrify the Ukrainian population and shot-down the international Flight 17 with 300 passengers. Slava-Ukraine.org Glory-Ukraine.org

RPage - 7/28/2014 6:35 PM
0 Votes
Prostitution should be legal. It's between one consenting adult to another just like taking someone out on a few date. After paying for a few dinners and movies the same thing happens in the end. We're all prostitutes in one way or another through out our lives. In a civilized world it's called dating. These people just want to skip the meals and go after what every dating person in the end is looking for. The human touch of two bodies interacting with each other. It's the reason why I go to Rub Maps. There's more consent there than this corrupt society!

BigMack - 7/27/2014 10:34 AM
0 Votes
Somehow,I do not think "celebrate" is quite the right word .......

TaxiManSteve - 7/23/2014 12:11 AM
0 Votes
Reminds me for some reason of The Nigro Companies' demolition of St. Patrick's for a Price Chopper...

Ben Richards - 7/18/2014 3:27 AM
0 Votes
I am a combat veteran and former Army officer who was medically retired because of TBI caused by an Al Wanda suicide bomber and PTSD. I was rated as 'totally and permanently disabled."I was treated with HBOT at a different clinic but with the same protocol. I experienced substantial improvement as well. To my knowledge at leadt 300 and perhaps as many 600 wounded warriors with TBI and/or PTSD have been treated at more than two dozen clinics across the country with the magnitude and rate of success far exceeding any treatment currently available through DOD or the VA. Almost all of these funded through pro-bono care or donation. In Denver alone veteran - supporting non - profits, corporations, and concerned individuals have funded HBOT for 140 wounded warriors. The generosity of doctors like Dr Prince reflects the best of American Society's loyalty, compassion and willingness to serve and sacrifice for the men, women and families that make up our Armed Forces. I cannot adequately express my own gratitude to those people who made possible the return of a husband and father of four children to a family years of little hope that the man they lo ed would ever fully return from war. I am ashamed that the Army that I loved so quickly abandoned me and the soldiers I served with (90 percent of whom were wounded in combat, mostly by IEDs) to such a sadistic and uncaring institution as the Department of Veterans Affairs. I am grateful for those, mostly outside of government, who are working so hard to fill the gap. Thank you. Major (Retd.) Ben Richards

Joudee - 7/15/2014 3:33 PM
0 Votes
You can't do a mini series on six books. In order to do this series right it has to be a 4 part movie at least.... or a television series. It will be a disaster as a mini series.. rushed just like the first movie. Only the readers will understand what I am saying. It's one of the best book series ever written. With today's film quality it could be spectacular. A mini series is just going to screw up this once in a lifetime opportunity to film these books. and you just cannot end the mini-series with one book.. Ayla's whole story needs to be told.

Senior Citizen - 7/9/2014 5:07 PM
0 Votes
Would someone please explain to me why any kid over the age of 14 is unable to fee themselves breakfast? They can't prepare a simple bowl of cereal for themselves? Really,,,this is why taxes are so high in this country...parents are responsible for feeding their children...step up to the plate.

hullmikita - 7/2/2014 8:32 PM
0 Votes
Teaching anti-bullying and respectfulness from an NBA player is awesome. And it also explains why Mr. Fredette has not gotten a fair shake at playing time as a pro. Most players in the NBA are bullies, won't pass the ball to a player who is somewhat different from them, especially because of Jimmer's outlook on life. Hope you join a team that will really let you use your talents.

Harley - 6/30/2014 5:42 PM
0 Votes
As always the news crews never get it right, there is no water, nothing to boil, no showers, etc. The town of Rotterdam decided to go home for the night and not pay overtime to get things working again, Period!
Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.