Site Comments

Comments
animal house - 8/29/2014 9:07 PM
0 Votes
Really human error not aggression what the hell do u call what those evil ugly things did to poor templeton being friendly? I wish I could be there to smile at those beasts as they get their death injection!! What an awesome judge not having any nonsense like some other judges do when it comes to this evil breed he gets my vote also tedisco n riggi for dangerous dogs postings the mayor does not tbough !! Too bad sean mckearn had only to pay two grand was hoping for fifteen grand for sweet templeton !! Hopefully in near future a ban on these demon dogs will be in place !! Irresponsible owners own them cause responsible owners have too much common sense n wouldn't own these things!

geena210 - 8/21/2014 9:28 PM
0 Votes
Ment to say I have an arm like zoe.

geena210 - 8/21/2014 9:27 PM
0 Votes
I have an arm like zoe And I ride every ride at six flags over Georgia. If it's their policy why can I ride the rides? Contact me if I can help in any way.

geena210 - 8/21/2014 9:25 PM
0 Votes
I havea am like zoe and I can ride All rides at six flags over Georgia. If it is policy for six flags then why cani ride the rides? If you need help contact me.

animal lover - 8/21/2014 6:13 PM
0 Votes
would be nice if the troy cops could clean up burgh, it has gotten so bad up here. but lets face it, if they havent yet, they arent going to! troy cops dont give a dam, and neither does the mayor. after all, he didnt even show up at the TAKE TROY BACK meeting last night

BigMack - 8/19/2014 9:00 PM
0 Votes
I'll skip your nasty assed park from now on.....

BigMack - 8/18/2014 7:48 PM
0 Votes
What's an even? A short event ? Sheesh.....

Jay Chong - 8/11/2014 11:47 PM
0 Votes
If you're being questioned by the police, presume that anything they say about sentencing, charges, or arrests is suspect. Best to just request an attorney and then keep quiet. http://lawblog.legalmatch.com/2014/08/08/can-police-lie/

JeffArt - 8/9/2014 10:41 AM
0 Votes
Why should the Town raise money to rebuild it? They caught the guys who did it! That's where the rebuild money should come from, along with a hefty fine

seven - 8/6/2014 11:18 PM
0 Votes
What about those American Chicken? Where are they going to sell those American Chicken?
Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.