Site Comments

Comments
Stefan - 9/8/2014 4:48 PM
0 Votes
The Chronology is quite strange: the peace plane has been signed -> the sanctions follow. It seems like EU encourages a military escalation... I guess it is an inertia of bureaucratic machine makes such strange twists possible...

dawn james - 9/6/2014 5:37 PM
0 Votes
no mention of breed but lemme guess... jumps out of window to attack a dog walking down the street. dogs have a history of attacking other animals. owners launch a defense of the dogs savagery by claiming HUMAN ERROR (ie their own stupidity and incompetence) and not innate dog aggression. dangerous dog owner compares his vicious dogs to human child molesters. i could be totally wrong but this smells like a chiwawa mauling. and by chiwawa, i mean PIT BULLDOG.

Beamer2006 - 9/3/2014 8:31 PM
0 Votes
The man had a seizure while driving. He wasn't drunk as a lot of ignorant people are quick to say. There's not a single charge regarding drugs or alcohol. He had some of the victims family over to his house to tell them what happened. They saw his sincerity and forgave him. The DA is being quite overzealous in this case. This was truly an unfortunate ACCIDENT!!!

shine - 9/3/2014 12:47 AM
0 Votes
We need a full protection and double it as much as possible and even for our family. Because we know that in today's world protecting ourselves is not as simple as it once was. We felt that, if given the opportunity and means, anyone would help protect a person from danger. This I want to share to you. I have the SafeKidZone is a safety application that transforms a cell phone into an advanced safety device. It provides that additional safety with 24/7 Emergency Response Call Center. It is made for protection and immediate rescue for those in an emergency situation. At the press of a panic button it simultaneously alerts and mobilizes a select group of friends and family when a child is in trouble and, if needed, gets the child’s emergency directly to the nearest 911 emergency services dispatcher in seconds with complete information. (www.safekidzone.com)

animal house - 8/29/2014 9:07 PM
0 Votes
Really human error not aggression what the hell do u call what those evil ugly things did to poor templeton being friendly? I wish I could be there to smile at those beasts as they get their death injection!! What an awesome judge not having any nonsense like some other judges do when it comes to this evil breed he gets my vote also tedisco n riggi for dangerous dogs postings the mayor does not tbough !! Too bad sean mckearn had only to pay two grand was hoping for fifteen grand for sweet templeton !! Hopefully in near future a ban on these demon dogs will be in place !! Irresponsible owners own them cause responsible owners have too much common sense n wouldn't own these things!

geena210 - 8/21/2014 9:28 PM
0 Votes
Ment to say I have an arm like zoe.

geena210 - 8/21/2014 9:27 PM
0 Votes
I have an arm like zoe And I ride every ride at six flags over Georgia. If it's their policy why can I ride the rides? Contact me if I can help in any way.

geena210 - 8/21/2014 9:25 PM
0 Votes
I havea am like zoe and I can ride All rides at six flags over Georgia. If it is policy for six flags then why cani ride the rides? If you need help contact me.

animal lover - 8/21/2014 6:13 PM
0 Votes
would be nice if the troy cops could clean up burgh, it has gotten so bad up here. but lets face it, if they havent yet, they arent going to! troy cops dont give a dam, and neither does the mayor. after all, he didnt even show up at the TAKE TROY BACK meeting last night

BigMack - 8/19/2014 9:00 PM
0 Votes
I'll skip your nasty assed park from now on.....
Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.