Set Text Size SmallSet Text Size MediumSet Text Size LargeSet Text Size X-Large
Updated: 4/11/2007 11:25 am
Have you decided that you'd like to attend technical school to get hands-on training and skills to help you begin a well-paying career as soon as possible? Wondering how you'll for for this education? If your savings isn't large enough, or if you don't have a savings, you may want to consider getting a loan. There are several kinds of loans to help pay for post-secondary, or 'after high school,' training. One popular program is called the Federal Family Educational Loans Program. It offers several types of loans, and one of them may be right for you. First is the federal subsidized Stafford loan. The amount of this loan is determined by what year of school you're entering, and the interest on it is paid by the federal government. There's also an unsubsidized federal Stafford loan, which you can receive at the same time as the subsidized one, although there are preset limits that will be applied to the loan package. The Federal Parent's Loan for Undergraduate Students is not loaned to you, but to your parents, and the debt will be in their name. All these loans are processed through a local bank, as part of the federal program. The direct loan program uses money borrowed directly from the Department of Education. These loans can be either to you the student, or to your parent. Remember, if you'd like a federal loan to pay for your tuition, then speak with a school's financial aid officer to learn when the application deadlines are. Generally, the earlier you submit your application, the more likely you are to receive the aid you're qualified for.
Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.