About the basic HO-1 form

Set Text Size SmallSet Text Size MediumSet Text Size LargeSet Text Size X-Large
Updated: 3/27/2003 4:09 pm
'H-O-one' stands for homeowner's one. It's the most basic and cheapest policy available. It insures your home against damage from explosion, fire, lightening, hail, windstorm, smoke, theft, vehicles, aircraft, vandalism, riot, and volcanic eruption. The h-o one also gives you liability coverage for medical expenses for injuries incurred in your home, expenses for damages to the property of others, and legal expenses if you're sued. Some states require insurers to provide better basic than coverage and prohibit the sale of H-O-one. You may want broader coverage than H-O-one provides. Paying a higher premium now may save you from much higher expenses later. You should purchase enough insurance to replace your entire home and everything inside should disaster strike. Consult an insurance agent in your area for more information.

©2006 Crossroads Mobile. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.