Employer sanctions and discrimination
U.S. citizens, permanent residents, refugees, those seeking political asylum, persons with visas issued specifically so that they can work with a particular employer, and persons issued an "employment authorization document," or EAD (E-A-D), by the Immigration and Naturalization Service are allowed to work in the United States.
Employment authorization
The Immigration and Naturalization Service, or INS (I-N-S), requires all employers to ensure that their employees are authorized to work in the United States, regardless of citizenship or national origin.
Multinational executives and managers
If you hold a multinational executive or managerial position in a company and would like to work in the United States, you may qualify as a priority worker in the First Preference Employment-Based Category, also known as an EB1 (E-B-one) classification.

Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.