Winter Storm Warning expires at 7:00 AM on 11/27, issued at 6:28 PM Blue Mountain Lake, NY | Caroga Lake, NY | Hoffmeister, NY | Indian Lake, NY
Fingerprints and photographs
Some applications for Immigration and Naturalization Services will require you to supply your fingerprints. You'll need to pay a 25-dollar fee made payable to Immigration and Naturalization Services.
From foreign national to permanent resident
If you want to be a lawful permanent resident of the United States, you can obtain that status in a variety of ways. Most people qualify to immigrate to the U-S either by being sponsored by a close family member who's already a U-S citizen or permanent resident or by employment.
International adoptions
If you're a U-S citizen, you can petition for the immediate immigration of a foreign-adopted child. However, U-S law doesn't apply for the entry of newly adopted children of lawful permanent residents or long-term non-immigrant visa holders.
Naturalization requirements
To be eligible for naturalization in the United States, you must meet certain requirements. First, you must be at least 18 years of age. You'll also need to have been admitted lawfully into the U-S as a permanent resident.
What documents do I need?
If you're going through procedures with Immigration and Naturalization Services, you should be ready to present various documents. Without the proper documents, your application could be rejected or returned to you.
What to bring to your naturalization interview
When you're going to your naturalization interview, there are many items you should bring with you-one of which is NOT your children. You'll need several documents, and all of them will need to be original or certified copies.
Where can I get an application?
Searching for an application for submission to the Immigration and Naturalization Services? You'll be glad to know that any form you need from INS (I-N-S) is available free of charge.
Where do I send my application?
Applications for Immigration and Naturalization Services usually need to be mailed to the regional office which presides over the local INS (I-N-S) office.
Which immigration form should I complete?
Are you considering living in the U-S either temporarily or permanently? If you are, you might be confused about which immigration procedures to follow and which applications to submit.

Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.