Winter Storm Warning expires at 7:00 AM on 11/27, issued at 11:23 AM Adirondack, NY | Athol, NY | Bakers Mills, NY | Bolton Landing, NY

What documents do I need?

Set Text Size SmallSet Text Size MediumSet Text Size LargeSet Text Size X-Large
Updated: 4/13/2007 6:36 pm
If you're going through procedures with Immigration and Naturalization Services, you should be ready to present various documents. Without the proper documents, your application could be rejected or returned to you. The first thing to make sure of is that you're filling out the appropriate I-N-S form. Verify with I-N-S that you have the correct form in the latest, updated version. Depending on which procedure you're undergoing, you'll need different documentation. If visiting the I-N-S office, take with you a driver's license, passport, birth certificate, or any other official identification document. You might need previous tax returns or employment history information as well as proof and date of entry. Make sure to read the directions carefully on the application you're submitting. If you'd like more information on which documents you'll need, consult an attorney in your area who specializes in immigration law.
Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.