Who is eligible for a temporary working visa?

Set Text Size SmallSet Text Size MediumSet Text Size LargeSet Text Size X-Large
Updated: 4/13/2007 6:36 pm
If you're studying in the U-S and plan to work temporarily in the U.S. either, you can obtain a temporary working visa, also known as an H-1-B. You may be able to change your status from an F-1 practical training visa to an H-1-B temporary working visa within 30 to 60 days. It is a good idea to apply as soon as you can.because H-1 visas are limited to a certain amount per year. H-1-B status is for workers in specialty occupations, and for professionals. Such occupations include most jobs for which you need a university diploma in a specific field of study, such as doctors, engineers, accountants, architects, attorneys, computer programmers, and others. Graduating with a B.A. in the humanities or social sciences might make it difficult for you to find a job in a suitable occupation to qualify for H-1-B status. An immigration attorney can give you more information about your eligibility for a temporary working visa.
Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.