ALBANY, N.Y. - Quick thinking and no shortage of courage saved a woman from a house fire in Albany on Tuesday.
Fire crews responded quickly to the blaze on Sheridan Avenue. However, before they could even arrive, one man happened to drive by and jumped into action.
Ken Bradley saw the black smoke billowing out of the home and called 911 before going inside to see if anyone was there.
Bradley found a woman on the second floor where she was trying to gather her belongings. He isn't calling himself a hero but he just hopes someone would do the same thing for him.
Albany Fire Chief Warren Abriel said it looks like the fire was sparked by unattended cooking.