SCHENECTADY, N.Y. – Another gas leak was discovered Monday after police said no victim was found in a Schenectady house explosion.
A two-story home located at 315 Paige St. exploded around 2:30 p.m. Sunday. Officials said the home was vacant, but Paige Street residents said they had seen people going in and out of the building.
The Schenectady Police Department said Monday that no victims were found in the debris from the explosion.
Police also said National Grid located another gas leak in the area of 302 Paige St. on Monday, and members of the Schenectady Fire Department and National Grid were evacuating the area until the leak can be fixed.
Until the leak is fixed, operations in removing the debris from the original site will be halted until Tuesday morning, police said.